5 Items You Need to Buy Right Now to Optimize Your Pipeline Planner
I’m not talking lobster, caviar, a Kobe steak, or an iPhone 11. So, even if you’re not so happy with your closings so far this year, I guarantee that you can still afford to trick out your Pipeline Planner so that it helps you to get those last few deals or clients into the pipeline so you can start seeing a steady rhythm of closings come January.
Here are my 5 favorite things to buy to customize or optimize your planner:
One / Two / Three / Four / Five
- Wall Calendar. When you buy a Pipeline Planner, we send you a small calendar card for your at-a-glance situations. But this wall calendar is a great way to pre-plan all your marketing and advertising activities for the year. This includes the events that you host and speaking engagements, if you’ve got any coming up. Since often those activities require lots of pre-planning, advertising and marketing activities, I’ve found that it is helpful to have that all on the calendar, so that no key dates are missed.
- Highlighters. If you really want to bring your organizational game to the next level, then I would strongly suggest buying this package of colorful highlighters. Consider using one color for each category of activities—from prospecting to marketing to accounting activities and more. This way, you can quickly refer back and see what needs to get done. (Not to mention… a highlighted planner, is very easy on the eyes.)
- Post-It Flags. Flags, flags, and more flags. These are a great way to mark your place, highlight activities you want to do and those that you have completed. Consider color-coding your planner with this affordable package of post-its.
- Clips. If you’ve got the leatherbound Pipeline Planner, then you’ve got a ribbon to divide the pages. For those that purchased the spiral, it’s always nice to have a clip to hold your page. These clips from Amazon seem as worthy as any of them.
- Papermate Felt-tip Pens. Maybe this goes back to my days grading papers, but I am a sucker for a think felt tip—black or royal blue. They just move so smoothly across the page, and they make my writing experience oh, so sweet. They are a perfect addition to your planner. Or if you plan to take your business to the next level with our motivational journal, try journaling with these pens. You’ll love ‘em.
If you didn’t know it by now, I am a sucker for a good book. If you really want to take your business to the next level and the planner just hasn’t gotten you there quite yet, check out my my list of recommended books on Amazon. Buy just one (and read it!) —you’ll be glad you did!